Wipeout Wipeout

Wasn't expecting surfing game

But i was entertained at the least.

Very good, although i thing the scoring system isnt working.

Ragdoll Avalanche Ragdoll Avalanche

Heh :)

Really cool thing to mess around with when i'm bored.

Sweet.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Never Played a Game Quite Like It

This was worth the wait.
So good.

Now make 3 :)

Squirrel Kick Squirrel Kick

Stolen

An edited file of "Kitty Cannon"

Blaintently Stolen.

Scuzzinator responds:

Actaully, dumbass, it isnt stolen at all. Is every rpg a simple steal of the first rpg ever made? The fact is, while kitty cannon is (i believe, im not sure if one other came before...) the first one of these games to be made, there are many followers, and will be many more. I'm sorry your head is shoved too far up your butt to see that. The fact is, the only thing not original about this game is the idea. Everything else i did completely by myself. So, please, try not to be retarded and make foolish accusations. Thank you, and have a nice day. =)

Make Chuck Norris Cry Make Chuck Norris Cry

Brilliant

I Loved it. Especially the preloader.

Virtual Trumpet Virtual Trumpet

Very Cleverly Coded

Not much to do, but the fact that you actually have to use the mic to play is genius. Try and expand on this feature, I would love to see something big become of this.

J-Dub's Crappy RPG J-Dub's Crappy RPG

Very Good

I expect good things to evolve from a flash game like this.
You could invent a whole story etc.

I hope you keep at this and make a better version with better graphics because this was exellent.

And if you want graphics. I could help, im experienced.

Very Good.

jdubwatson responds:

yeah, I tried making a few graphics and stuff, but you can probably tell it is NOT one of my strong points.

The counting game The counting game

Hilarious

LMAO. I thought i was making great time then i go and get scared the shit out of.

Nice.

Wade Defender Wade Defender

Very Nice

You should work on the effects like the explosions, but other than that its cool.

Casualty responds:

Wade + CoB = woohoo!! Thanks for the review!

Mockstress v4 Mockstress v4

PLEASE

Let me help you make a Final Fantasy Game from this. I see so much potential. And Im an experienced Flash & Photoshopper..

Please?